Sunday, January 3, 2010

3/365

Almost forgot about today, thankfully I saw Graham's status on Facebook and I remembered.
I felt like I should replace the pictures on my bulletin board considering I had my freshman HC pictures on it and my friends cringe when they see them because every couple in the group broke up in a somewhat messy way. I didn't have any good, recent pictures so I made use of all the sticky notes I write on. I always keep a pad of sticky notes at my desk, for when I'm listening to music and there's a line that I really like, or I just feel like not doing homework.
My day was devoted to homework, what a terrible way to spend the last day of winter break. Teachers should learn that no one does homework over a break until the last minute, so why bother assigning a lot? 

No comments:

Post a Comment